A reader can click the return e-mail hyperlink to open a new message that is already addressed to the sender.
The hyperlink can be added to either text or to an image.
1. Using your mouse, select the text or the picture you want to add the link
2. Click the add link button
3. Remove http:// from the URL field and replace with mailto:
4. Add the e-mail address directly next to ‘mailto:’
5. To include a subject to the email: put ?subject= together with your subject-line (i.e.’booking) directly next to the e-mail address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=this is my subject
6. Always test before you publish